We are now accepting blog post contributions. We are looking for original, heartfelt personal stories that capture your experience in an honest and vulnerable way.
What We’re Looking for in a Blog Post?
Your story should:
- Be personal
- Be original, meaning your post has not been published elsewhere, including your own website.
- Relate to personal growth, where you’ve overcome a challenge and/or gained insight about yourself.
- Be insightful and thought provoking
- Be 1,000 – 2,000 words in length
Your story should NOT:
- Be self-promoting, meaning it should avoid any reference to your blog, book, practice, etc. in the body of the story. Reserve self-promotion to your bio.
If your submission is a good fit for Nolongerempty.com, we will reach out to you within a couple of weeks.
You may be asked to edit your submission for clarity, flow and style. And we may revise your story to make your post stronger or clearer.
If there are any major changes made, you will be asked to review and approve it first.
How to Submit
- Please submit your post in Microsoft Word to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title in the subject line. Please only send one post per email.
- Please include a short bio in your submission (100 – 150 words)
- Please upload a photo of yourself at gravatar.com (if you’d like a photo to show next to your bio). Also, please include in your email the email address you linked to your gravatar account.